SWhittlesey (swhittlesey.com) website is provided for informational and consultation services solicitation purposes by SWhittlesey. The Data Controller for swhittlesey.com is the CSO (Chief Security Officer). A Data Controller determines how and why personal data is processed. All Personal Identifiable Information (PII) is treated with upmost scrutiny and security per the core values of swhittlesey.com.
What data we need
The personal data we collect from you may include:
- Information you agree to freely provide through contacting swhittlesey.com.
- This may include your name, email address, phone number, street address and any other information you choose to provide.
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address and technical details including date and time of users visiting our site are collected through automatic processes for monitoring and securing our systems and data.
- Information on how you use the site using analytic techniques
The legal basis for processing this data is to provide you as our customer, or visitor, relevant and requested informational queries that you request.
Why we need it
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use swhittlesey.com.
We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of our users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- The pages you visit on swhittlesey.com.
- How long you spend on each swhittlesey.com page.
- How you got to our site.
- What you click on while you’re visiting the site.
We do not collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
We also collect data in order to:
- Improve our site by monitoring how you use it.
- Gather feedback to improve our service.
- Respond to any feedback you send us, if you requested us to.
- Send email alerts and notifications to users who request them.
- Allow you to access our services and make transactions.
- Provide you with information about local services, if you requested us to.
- Protect our systems and data against malicious actors.
What we do with your data
The data we collect may be shared with payment providers, supplier organizations and other third party service providers to provide the services you requested.
We will not:
- Sell or rent your data to third parties.
- Share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
We will share your data if we are required to do so by legal authorities when properly served (ex: warrant) or to prevent fraud or other crime against SWhittlesey or others.
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- It is needed for the purposes set out in this document.
- Regulatory and legal requirements require us to.
Children’s privacy protection
Our services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, persons under 18 years of age. We do not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of 18.
Where your data is processed and stored
We design, build and run our systems to make sure that your data is as safe as possible at any stage, both while it’s processed and when it’s stored (data is encrypted in transit and at rest).
Your personal data may, throughout the course of its processing at swhittlesey.com, be transferred outside of the United States. Where this is the case, all appropriate technical and legal safeguards will be put in place to ensure that you are afforded the same level of protection as within the United States.
How we protect your data and keep it secure
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of your data.
We also make sure that any third parties that we deal with keep all personal data they process on our behalf secure.
You have the right to request:
- Information about how your personal data is processed.
- A copy of that personal data.
- That anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately.
You can also:
- Raise an objection about how your personal data is processed.
- Request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it.
- Ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances.
If you have any of these requests, get in contact with our Data Protection Officer.
Links to other websites
swhittlesey.com may contain links to other websites.
Following a link to another website
If you go to another website from this one, you are fully responsible to review these services and their terms and conditions and privacy policies.
Following a link to swhittlesey.com from another website
If you come to swhittlesey.com from another website, we may receive information from the other website. We don’t use this data. You are fully responsible to review these services and their terms and conditions and privacy policies.
Changes to this policy
Contact us or make a complaint
Contact our Data Protection Officer if you:
- Have any questions about anything in this document.
- Think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled.
Data Protection Officer
Last updated October 1, 2020